Saturday 1 June 2013

FMP 31 - My Fly Through Render

As required for hand in, i have recorded a kismet operated fly through of my level. Kismet allows smooth movements when setting up the keyframes. I takes a while to get through the whole level, about over 2 minutes. It does not include exploring the forest as a lot is repeated anyway but you can still identify all my named assets and so on. I will embed the full HD fly through on this post when it has uploaded to YouTube fully (it's taking a long time because the file size is massive). I recorded with Fraps after pressing play level as I set the fly through cut scene to play at the very beginning. You can then explore the environment after that. I may just make another video of me randomly walking through the level after everything is complete.


No comments:

Post a Comment