Saturday 1 June 2013

FMP 30 - Project Complete (chosen degree show shots)

This project is finally complete and i will not do anymore to it. My final conclusion will be posted soon explaining my overall feelings of the processes i took to get to this stage. Below are the 5 main screenshots i took and chose to go on my degree show poster. Hopefully these show the best of my level. I had to bump the brightness of all of them up by 50 otherwise it would have printed way to dark. To take the screenshots through UDK, you press tab while playing the level, then type in 'tiledshot' then a space then a number to say how many times you want to expand the original picture size by. 'tiledshot 4' is about the right size to get a big resolution for when it needs printing.






No comments:

Post a Comment